As the slogan goes ‘Shimanhin Astha’, Shimanto Bank Limited aims to be the leading financial institution to serve with utmost trust.
Shimanto Bank Ltd is fully owned by Border Guard Bangladesh Welfare Trust – a solid welfare initiative for the employees of Border Guard Bangladesh(BGB). Bangladesh Bank has accorded banking license to Shimanto Bank Ltd on July 21, 2016 as a full-fledged scheduled commercial bank with Paid-up Capital of BDT 4000 million. Honorable Prime Minister of Bangladesh was kind enough to inaugurate the bank on September 1, 2016.
Shimanto Bank is primarily focused on fulfilling all the banking need of the BGB members as well as will be operating with all other commercial banking functions by offering numbers of attractive asset and liability products and services tailored for country’s Retail , SME and Corporate clients. As BGB already has it’s presence all over the country including remote border areas, it will be much easier for Shimanto Bank to expand its business network vis-à-vis providing inclusive banking facilities to non-banked population of the country.
The bank has a mission to excel in the banking arena with it’s visionary Board of directors, experienced management team supported by highly dedicated staffs. The bank is committed to set an example of high standards of corporate governance for the other financial institutions of the country.
Shimanto Bank Job Circular
- Post Name: Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking (SPO-AVP)
- Employer Name: Shimanto Bank Limited
- Vacancy: 4
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Employment Status: Full-time
Shimanto Bank Job Responsibilities:
- Achieving business targets by identifying opportunities of procuring new business as well as cross-selling amon the exsiting customers
- Monitor credit quality by highlighting early warning signals
- Maintaining relationship with customer to ensure high quality service and support financial Managing relationship with Relationship Officers/Financial Analysts through drive, leadership, coaching and training
- Assist department Heads about cost, budget and resource planning and other assignments.
- Master of Commerce (MCom), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Social Science (MSS) in Economics.
- CGPA at least 3.00.
- Candidates must have 7 to 10 years of experience as Corporate RM.
Shimanto Bank Job Salary & Compensation:
- Other benefits are as per HR Policy
Carefully Read Before Apply:
According to the employer’s circular, Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview & further procedure.
Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : March 30, 2019
Shimanto Bank Job Circular 2019
Shimanto Bank Limited Address : Shimanto Bank Limited, Corporate Head Office, Road No. 2, Bir Uttam M. A. Rob Sarak, Shimanto Square Web : www.shimantobank.com Business : Private Commercial Bank
Job Source: Bdjobs.com (Largest Online job portal in Bangladesh). Other Source: Shimanto Bank Website.