Vacancy for the Post: Wing Manager (Sales) – FMCG Division
Job description: Job Context
Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) is one of the leading conglomerates of Bangladesh. In order to grasp the potential market share and to retain it with a large assortment of food products (Like Water, Milk Powder, Tea, Atta, Moida, Suji, Spice, Sugar, Condensed Milk, Beverage, Oil, Biscuit & Noodles, Snacks items etc), the group is looking for talented, goal congruent, honest, dedicated and ambitious sales professionals for the position of Wing Manager. Reporting to the respective Product Line Head the position will have to play a pro strategic role to materialize the Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- Allocate/ distribute target in a cascading manner among the sales team under his respective wing in light of ABP.
- Develop action plan regarding sales development through ensuring the Primary sales collection, 100% acquisition of lifting plan through Regional Manager and 100% acquisition of secondary sales through all subordinates including Regional Manager (RM)/ Territory Manager (TM) / Sales Representative (SR)/ Cycle Man (CM).
- Follow up quarterly/ Monthly/ Weekly sales target achievement of individual regions within his wing.
- Coordinate 100% Numeric and highest weighted distribution.
- Validate Distributors sourced by Reginal Manager (RM) and ensure distributors’ warehouse has ample space in go-down/warehouse premises for truck entry.
- Checkup of distributors health (Logistics support, Manpower, Warehouse capacity etc.) in every 3 consecutive months.
- Identify weak distributors, prepare action plan and work on appointment/termination of new/ existing distributors.
- Monitor BD point wise damage control, make cause analysis, take initiatives on adjustment of damage in consultation with Product Line Head, Sales Admin and Accounts Department.
- Put emphasize on merchandising by respective TM and SR.
- Monitor and follow up market data and information on a regular basis (Competitors and Own).
- Visit distributor’s point according to tour plan.
- Monitor the sales data entry activities and live distributors through Digisales Software.
- Follow up distributor’s credit limit and encourage them for cash business.
- Coordinate with Head of Sales and Supply Chain in order to design Trade and Consumer Offer.
- Ensure FEFO (First Expiry First Out) method and implement product rotation on a regular basis.
- Submit weekly/monthly report in a selected format to Head Office based on the detail of distributor’s investment, market due, store and hand cash.
- Train and develop sales forces in order to improve individual sales performance.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
FMCG Sales & Marketing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Candidate should be self-motivated, energetic and hard-working.
- Candidates should have relevant work experience in FMCG Products.
- Experience on MS word, Excel, Power Point.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Discount in medical service of hospital and diagnostic center
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 07:44:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!