Vacancy for the Post: Vice Principal
Company Name: Daffodil Education Network
Job description: Job Summary
We are looking for Vice Principal to join our team.
Daffodil International School (DIS) (English Medium) Dhanmondi: 02
Daffodil International School (DIS) (English Version) Dhanmondi: 01
Daffodil International School (DIS) Baburhat, Chandpur:01
Daffodil Institute of IT (DIIT-NU) Kalabagan: 01
National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) Panthapath: 01
Bangladesh Skill Development Institute (BSDI)
Baburhat, Chandpur: 01
Daffodil Institute of IT (DIIT) Agrabad, Chattogram:01
– Plan short-term and long-term strategic goals for institute vision.
– Assist principal to ensure objective and qualitative improvement of the institute
– Increase student’s number as well as school progress toward achievement of goals.
– Ensure smooth operation of Administrative functions.
– Ensure preparation of lesson plans, teaching materials and developing the curriculum according to class/students standard.
– Administer disciplinary measures as appropriate after evidence-based discipline breaches have been observed and due process followed as per Law & institute Policy.
– Assist to develop yearly budget based on documented program needs, estimated enrollment, personnel, and other fiscal needs.
– Responsible for student discipline, classroom observations, teacher evaluation and supervision, facilitating parent meetings, maintaining schedules, transport, safety & security, housekeeping and handling logistical matters.
– Develop staff policies and the student handbook.
– Develop and facilitate faculty and staff professional development and consistent enforcement of student discipline.
– Adhere to the most stringent ethical and professional standards in order to serve as a role model for students, school personnel, and community stakeholders.
– Notify authorities, appropriate personnel and agencies when there is evidence or suspicion of substance abuse, child abuse or neglect.
– Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management.
– Masters degree in any discipline
– PhD holder will get preference
At Least 5 years experience as a Vice Principal in any reputed institution
– Age 35 to 45 years
– Both males and females are allowed to apply
– Sufficient knowledge and experience in IT and system automation
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good command in English.
– Very good professional behavior & leadership quality
– Should be honest & reliable, smart, sincere and dedicated towards work.
Experience 6 years – 10 years .
Job date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 23:47:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!