Vacancy for the Post: Umrah Package Tour Co-Ordinator
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Develop and expand customer base for Hajj, Umrah & Islamic Tours;
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell Islamic Tour packages;
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints of clients and determine the solution eligibility for money returns;
- Ensure all communication both written and verbal is professional, accurate and conducted in a timely manner
- Develop new, exciting travel related services;
- Sound knowledge about other organizations pricing & service policies;
- Experience of booking hotels & transfers in both Pilgrim Cities of Makkah & Madinah
- Sound knowledge about Air Ticketing;
- Develop Hajj, Umrah &Tour Packages;
- Process all of the documents required for the Visa processing;
- Work at office
- HSC, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Age 22 to 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Candidate must be sincere, honest, hardworking and self-motivated.
- Experienced(3-4 year) in Umrah packages industry will get preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 02:28:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!