Vacancy for the Post: UI/UX Designer
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a UI/UX designer to create user-friendly interfaces that enable users to understand how to use complex technical products. Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and creating wireframes and mockups.
- Collect and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to create a clean and elegant UI while maintaining an intuitive and concise UX.
- Design UI mockup, site flows, wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Deliver idea how UI’s could work better & suggest how to improve application user experience.
- Keep up to date knowledge on design trends, technology, tools & resources
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX Problems
- Test applications for usability in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Build a user-centered design process and culture at Visual Lease that puts our clients’ needs at the center of everything we do
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
- Training/Trade Course: Wireframe,Prototyping,Graphic Designing
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
UIUX Design * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
- Strong visual design skills (composition, layout, visual hierarchy, color, type)
- Understanding of information architecture
- Understanding of industry best practices, trends in desktop, web, and mobile experience with strong knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- Comfortable with both high-fidelity and low-res mock-ups
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 03:10:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!