Vacancy for the Post: Treasury Professional – Siemens Industrial Ltd., Dhaka Bangladesh
Company Name: Siemens
Job description: Treasury Professional – Siemens Industrial Ltd., (Dhaka) Bangladesh
Siemens is one of the leading multi-national companies in the growing area of electrical engineering sector in the world. This German electrical giant operates in 190 countries, crafting leading-edge innovations for better life and driving profitability and corporate responsibility around the globe. We are looking for some dynamic and motivated young professionals for Siemens Industrial Ltd. for the following position.
Change the future with us.
- You’ll be responsible to manage and ensure compliance with all internal CF F compliance process’s. Ensures governance, execution and control of core Treasury and trade finance activities in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate with banks for cash management, investment, pension fund management etc. Managing liquidity i.e. Deposits, investments, Overdrafts etc. for the Siemens group in Bangladesh in line with the internal policies and external regulations while ensuring adherence to best market practices and optimizing on returns.
- Responsible for maintaining and controlling of Bank Accounts, Limits and Documentation. Ensure that all banks have accurate and timely documentation in place. Supervise and control signatories on all bank accounts and ensure that internal control and compliance requirements are fulfilled at all times.
- Accurate reporting and support to manage currency risk in line with the regulations of the central bank and Siemens internal guidelines. Handling & maintain relationship with Banks and the Central Bank for obtaining approvals for all trade related topics including foreign remittance, L/C, bill of Entry exemption etc.
- Issue and manage letter of credit (L/C), bank guarantee issuances. Provide timely MIS and reports on Treasury, Trade finance and regulatory updates. Ensure escalation of potential issues, findings and risks, and actively seeks clarification.
- Participate in providing written and verbal feedback to concerned management.
What you need to make real what matters!
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a reputed University majoring in Finance &/or Banking &/or Accounting. MBA or ACCA preferred.
- You bring professional experience of at least 3-5 years with Knowledge of Treasury and Trade Finance products (such as UCP 600 and URDG ICC)
- Excellent problem-solving abilities. Good teammate with amiable personality.
- Strong ability to cope with changing environment. Self-motivated and innovative in initiating to improve regular processes, introducing automation etc.
- You have great communication skills, love to work in teams and best at teamwork.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangladesh (Dhaka) gives the opportunity to visit other locations in Bangladesh and beyond. In return, the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. The company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and decentralized energy systems, on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries, and on smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport.
Last but not the least we’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow! Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Industrial Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Job date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:34:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!