Vacancy for the Post: Training Facilitator – ACTB Project
Job description: Job Context
Social Marketing Company, a large well-reputed not-for-profit company, involved in implementing health and family planning programs throughout the country, wishes to recruit the following position. The Company is implementing a project
Alliance for Combating TB in Bangladesh (ACTB) to fight against TB, in response to USAID`s local organizations network (LON), in different parts of the country. The company seeks talented and aspiring candidates who would lead the training team and meaningfully contribute to the efforts to attaining the project goal. The incumbents will be recruited initially for a seven months period, which may be extended upon satisfactory performance.
Under the guidance of the Deputy Field Manager, Training Facilitators will be overall responsible for completing training activities of the ACTB project. S/he will assist Deputy Manager-Field Operations and Sr. Manager in developing project training plan and schedule. S/he will assist the training team/agency in designing and developing the Training Curriculums, Manuals, Modules and Schedules. Training facilitators will conduct BSPs, GSPs & GSMs basic and refresher training at field level. They will also be responsible to conduct other project related training/orientation of network providers. S/he will work closely with project team to prepare annual training plan, facilitate and implement training. S/he will document quarterly and annual project training report, prepare special success stories to share with donor, GoB and other stakeholders in consultation with the supervisors.
- Work at office
- Must have MBBS or BDS degree.
- Having certificates or Diploma in facilitating training will be an added advantage.
- Preferably two (02) years experience in public health sector/private sector working in health sector.
- Candidates having experience in designing and implementing training for private sector will be preferred.
- Should have experience in conducting training sessions independently.
- Excellent documentation, communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure and to undertake frequent field visits.
- Excellent Computer skill in MS Office Application suite.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 00:51:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!