Vacancy for the Post: Training and Advocacy Officer
Job description: Job Context
DASCOH Foundation is looking for a dynamic Training and Advocacy Officer for its “Young people at high schools strengthen women`s rights and inclusive governance in Bangladesh” project supported by NETZ Partnership for Development and Justice.
- Training needs assessment (TNA) of relevant actors (Communities, water user, Union Parishad, Pourashava, field staff. etc)
- Organise, manage and facilitate all sorts of training at field level of the project area in Rajshahi, Chapai Nawabganj, Joypurhat and Natore district.
- Prepare all sorts of training manual and modules in consultation with project management team.
- Facilitate training for young and adult Human Rights Defenders (HRDs), students, teacher and CSO members from village to district level on Human Rights, Women’s rights, gender and identity based violence, inclusive governance and Right to Information.
- Organise forum theatre and information fairs.
- Facilitate conflict sensitive democratic dialogue and self-defence training to protect the rights of women and girls, prevent gender and identity based violence, and promote inclusive governance.
- Prepare and implement conflict sensitive joint action plan of CSOs and LAs to strengthen women’s rights and inclusive governance.
- Organise meeting with spouse to reduce domestic violence and to stimulate social harmony.
- Train young and adult HRDs, for policy dialogue on gender equality, women’s rights and inclusive governance.
- Establish and operationalise digitalised RTI information and resource centres.
- Provide input to develop IEC/BCC materials and prepare training and event reports.
- Masters in social science or any other discipline from a reputed university.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Knowledge on human rights, women’s rights, domestic violence, child marriage, RTI, governance and subsequent Acts
- Able to organise, manage and facilitate human rights and governance related training in different level of participants
- Able to make efficient training plan and implementation using available resources
- Able to prepare training manuals, modules, and event report.
- Able to drive motor cycle with valid driving licence for frequent field visit.
- Knowledge on general administration and financial management added advantage
- Computer literacy on MS Word, Excel, Power point and more
- Able to prepare factual result oriented reports
- Good analytical skill and ability to work under pressure
- Awareness and sensitivity regarding gender issues and respect for diversity
- Tk. 29680 (Monthly)
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Travel Allowance, Health Insurance, Hospitalization and Leave Benefits will be entitled as per organizational policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- 2.25 festival bonus
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 29680 per month
Location: Natore, Rajshahi
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 22:55:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!