Vacancy for the Post: Trainee Chemist (Paint Manufacturing Industry)
Company Name: Roxy Paints Limited
Job description: Job Summary
Design & execute experiments to evaluate and optimize the performance attributes of assigned technologies
Job Location: Factory: Madanpur, Narayangonj
– Not specific
– Understand internal manufacturing processes to produce quality product;
– Develop an understanding of process capability, design selection criteria, and/or structure-property relationships for developed products;
– Execute various project activities to achieve development objectives in the framework of the organization product development process;
– Maintain proper documentation of technical and experimental activities in laboratory and machine trials;
– Conceptualize formulations to meet customer needs,Test and evaluate chemistry against specifications. Troubleshoot development as necessary;
– Write and perform test protocols based on customer end usage;
– Visit customer sites and perform pilot runs. Understand customer’s manufacturing process and/or end-product usage to achieve best quality;
– Work and communicate effectively with cross functional teams to enable new product development project success;
– Oversee trials on production equipment;
Work at office
– Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemistry
– 1 to 2 year(s)
– The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Chemist/ Bio-Chemist, Paint Coating Chemical or Ink Industry.
– The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
– Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
– Age 20 to 35 years
– Only males are allowed to apply
– Sound knowledge in computer & must have good computing skill and production planning skills;
– Communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated analytical organizational skills;
– Must be self- motivated , result oriented , process high degree of initiative, work well under pressure;
– Must be available to work shift work and on call;
Compensation & Other Benefits
– T/A, Gratuity, Over time allowance
– Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
– Salary Review: Yearly
– Festival Bonus: 2
– Opportunity to work with the oldest paint manufacturing industry in Bangladesh.
– Awesome atmosphere for knowledge sharing and learning.
Experience Any experience Freshers are encouraged to apply.
Keyskills Not Mentioned
Expected salary: 12000 – 14000 per month
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 22:30:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!