Vacancy for the Post: Technical Specialist – ECD Coordination – Cox`s Bazar Support Programme
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- S/he will be responsible for coordinating ECD working group along with providing technical expertise and guidance to the ECD related activities. S/he will communicate frequently with EiE technical lead (supervisor) and EiE program manager, and other quality team members and technical specialists, communicate with the education field team members, partners if any as well as with government officials at local district level. He/she will take proactive stance in identifying and mitigating child protection related risk in the implementation of the project interventions. She/he will provide support for development/adaptation of ECD packages and tools, including ECD training package and providing direct training to staff at all levels.
- The role & Scope:
- Program Design
- Response Management and Implementation
- Response Reporting & Evaluation
- At least Master degree in Education or masters in social science with diploma in ECD/Education
- At least 5 year(s)
- We are looking for a Bangladeshi Nation who is competent and committed professional holding At least Master degree in Education or masters in social science with diploma in ECD/Education and minimum of 5 Years of experience of working in ECD and early grades of primary education. Expertise on Gender & Inclusion. Participatory decision making, integrity, transparency, proactive stance, respect for gender equity and adherence to child rights. Excellent coordination skills to coordinate among the education sector and cross sectoral ECD partners. Understanding of Education in Emergencies, Cox’s bazar Rohingya context as well as good relation with the key stakeholders of ECD in Cox’s bazar and/or Bangladesh. Partnership Management Skills and positive attitude to partners, networks and alliances. Experience on Advocacy and Networking at national and local level Required to have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English & Bangla. Understanding and speaking local language of Cox’s Bazar or Chittagong is an advantage.
- Only Bangladeshi nationals are invited to Apply.
- IF YOU THINK, YOU ARE THE BEST FIT FOR THE POSITION THEN HIT THE BOX AND BE A MEMBER OF THE TEAM!
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 06 May 2021 00:17:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!