Vacancy for the Post: Tableau Developer
Job description: Job Context
- Looking for an experienced Tableau developer for a contractual project.
- Expertise in data visualization, data analysis, and business intelligence processes of the organization using the Tableau Platform.
- Improve overall process in data management, collection, dashboard design, and entire product life-cycle.
- Understanding business requirements and plan solutions to address data needs.
- Develop, design, and maintain Tableau dashboards and analytics.
- Partner with IT teams and business professionals to collect, refine, and prepare data for analytics and visualization.
- In-depth knowledge and a sound understanding of RDBMS systems, SQL, Business Intelligence, and data analytics.
- Excellent analytical skills to forecast and predict trends and insights using past and current data.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Excel, PL/SQL, ETL, and Tableau platform.
- Able to build visually stunning and interactive dashboards.
- Knowledge of data migration, Tableau integration, and extensions.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Preferred Professional Certification: certifications in Tableau and other BI tools is an added advantage
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at least 24 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As Per Organization Policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 01:43:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!