Vacancy for the Post: Sub-Awards Specialist
Job description: Job Context
- Program Context: Chemonics International, Inc., a U.S.-based international development consulting firm, is seeking qualified candidates for multiple operations and finance positions for the five-year USAID Ecosystems/Protibesh Activity. The activity aims to build the Government of Bangladesh`s (GOB) capacity to respond to a wide array of threats to biodiversity conservation in collaboration with civil society organizations and community stakeholders. It will also collaborate with and engage local partners in the effective management, protection and governance of critical forest and aquatic ecosystems while advancing economic incentives to further biodiversity conservation. This activity will target local communities in regions with key biodiversity areas, which could include the Sundarbans Reserve Forest in southwestern Bangladesh, the ecologically critical forest and wetland zones of northeastern Bangladesh, and or other regions of the country with critical biodiversity.
- Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Protibesh staff will be working remotely until further notice.
- Employment Status: Full-time employee with benefits
Sub-Awards Team: Manage all sub-awards and contracts under Protibesh ensuring compliance with specific regulations and company policies and procedures related to sub-awards and grants.
- Academic degree in related field
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least three years in accounting and/or managing subawards for large donor funded projects
- Experience working on a cooperative agreement and USAID funded projects required
- Familiarity with current Bangladesh government regulations in environmental resource management
- Proficiency in English required, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Compensation & Other Benefits: Per company policy, Chemonics offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package in line with local labor requirements at a minimum.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 02:33:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!