Vacancy for the Post: Staff QA Engineer
Company Name: Augmedix
Job description: Staff QA Engineer
Dhaka, BD /
Engineering – Engineering (Bangladesh) /
Augmedix converts natural clinician-patient conversations into precise medical documentation and offers live support, including referrals, orders, and reminders, allowing clinicians to focus on what matters most, caring for patients. Augmedix services are trusted by over one dozen American health systems and hundreds of independent clinicians supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals and telemedicine. Augmedix has been documented to save clinicians 2-3 hours per day, increase productivity by as much as 20%, and improve clinician work-life balance over 40%.
About the Role:
You will own the Test Automation planning, preparation, and execution as part of a cross-functional agile development team for one of our sub-systems. You will enable the team to develop high-quality code by developing and maintaining automated test cases that run in the cloud as part of the CI/CD process to shorten the development feedback loop.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of Test Automation success in an Agile, fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity for a skilled programmatic tester to join a growing engineering team and provide the best-in-class mission-driven solution in the healthcare industry.
We are honored to be recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Company. We are creating a metrics-driven company culture that empowers employees to innovate, to learn about new technologies, to grow their careers, and to help each other to succeed. We want to challenge you with open-ended and complex problems and provide a mission-driven environment to help you achieve success and to improve patient health.
What you are good at:
- Above all else you’re an engineer and a full stack tester (services to UI). You solve problems through automation. You’re curious and hungry to learn new things and look to make a long-lasting impact on the project.
- You delight in leading your fellow engineers in writing effective tests and constantly challenge yourself to improve overall test coverage.
- You have proven experience with test automation frameworks and know-how to run automated tests in parallel at scale.
- You have phenomenal organizational skills and are confident in your ability to deliver test metric visibility to stakeholders.
- You have worked in an Agile environment in the past. Iterative test development and working as part of a distributed engineering team present an exciting opportunity for you.
- You’re a lifelong learner. You’re able to grasp difficult concepts and complex designs and stay on top of new and emerging technologies.
- Review product design documentation/specs/requirements to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Create both manual test cases and automated test scripts for specific requirements/features and execute according to plan.
- Ensure re-testing of reported bugs and closeout test runs.
- Maintain effective communication with the software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement, and hardware changes.
- Benchmarking software and hardware on a weekly basis and generate reports.
- Producing and continuously updating user guides for each version of the software.
- Automation test scoping, maintain and write test scripts along with Automation Team.
- Writing test automation scripts using Selenium, Protector, Python, or a similar tool.
- Actively participate during feature/ regression testing when required.
- Analyze specifications and implement test strategy by identifying problems, usability, and user-interface concerns.
- Ensure testing is performed according to plan and update the technical manager on a regular basis.
- Assist Project/Technical Manager in scoping and estimation of test activities during spring planning .
- Design solid test procedures and assign tasks to the QA team accordingly.
- Allocate resources & tools necessary to ensure product quality.
- Develop a test schedule and dynamically re-assess the test plan if necessary.
- Ensure final quality assurance and assume responsibility for software release and all related documentation.
- Mentor junior engineers in the team.
- 3-6 years working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid experience using JIRA and any test case management tool.
- Hands-on experience with writing automation test scripts.
- Hands-on experience with API test automation.
- Hands-on experience with Load testing using Jmeter or similar tools.
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical overseas teams.
- Experience providing technical leadership to a team of engineers is a nice-to-have.
Job date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 23:37:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!