Vacancy for the Post: Sr. Executive/ Executive – HR
Job description: Job Context
- The mission of Universal Medical College & Hospital is to provide quality care to all patients, in a respectful, safe and compassionate environment. To exercise this mission, Universal Medical College & Hospital will adhere to all health and safety regulations.
- We are looking for some skilled, professional & well experienced HR person from reputed organization.
- Responsible for managing HR Operation of the Hospital that includes Manpower Approval, Recruitment and Selection, Training & Development, Performance Appraisal, Handling various complaints & resolving problems, ensuring Job Description.
- Maintaining Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Responsible for daily HR Operation.
- To maintain employee discipline & handle all disciplinary issues of the hospital as per Bangladesh Labor Law 2006 & Labor Rules 2015.
- Employee Counseling, Improving employee motivation & workers’ engagement
- Preparing Training Need Analysis (TNA) & Arranging different Training programs.
- Preparing different presentations & analysis related to HR dept.
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending Human Resource Policies and Procedures.
- Maintaining leave management system as per company rules & regulations.
- To ensure daily attendance of all employees.
- To prepare daily attendance report and monthly HR report.
- To ensure Safety & Security to all staff & worker.
- Preparing staff & workers’ monthly Salary & Wages, Overtime & Night Allowance, Incentives, Final Settlement Bill etc.
- Assist to prepare monthly compensation & benefits.
- Assist in Training & Development activities.
- Assist in Performance Evaluation Process & conduct employee Performance Appraisal as per hospital policy.
- To prepare / issue various office note, memo, notice, circular, office order, meeting schedule, organize meetings, record & circulate the minutes to the respective personnel(s).
- To maintain all types of requisition.
- Ensure employee ID cards & Visiting cards.
- To perform any other task assigned by the management as and when required.
- Work at office
- BBA/ MBA (Major in HRM) from any reputed University.
- PGD in HRM will get preference.
- Skills Required: Bangladesh Labor Law, Communication skills, Compensation Benefits Attendance Leave Management, Computer Proficiency, Core HR Knowledge, Disciplinary Action, Grievance
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, General HR, HRIS/ HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies, Hospital, Manufacturing (FMCG), Pharmaceuticals * Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 1-2 years working experience in the hospital sector or large group of companies with special ability to handle & resolve all issues relating to General HR, Organization Development Process, Attendance & Leave Management, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development etc.
- Bangladesh Labor Law 2006 & Labor Rules 2015.
- Good interpersonal skills and leadership quality is highly required.
- Should be proactive, innovative, dedicated and hard working.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good command in communication skills both written and oral in Bengali and English. Bengali typing skill in “Bijoy 52” software will get preference.
- Must have very good command in MS Office applications.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within the deadline.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As Per Company Policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 06:59:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!