Vacancy for the Post: Sr. Executive/ Executive – Accounts (Mercantile Shipping Lines Limited)
Job description: Job Context
Merchantile shipping lines ltd under Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) is one of the biggest and leading shipping line companies of Bangladesh. To work on regular accounts activities of shipping lines the department needs a dedicated, self-motivated, and proactive accounts professional in head office. The Position holder will share his place along a dynamic team and will be accountable to GM-accounts for his duties and responsibilities.
- Handle vessel provision and CTM (Cash to Master) requisition for vessel regular operation.
- Check material requisition for stores, spares and check the price, quality, quantity with actual bill.
- Prepare and update vessel voyage summary report for flawless operation.
- Make salary of crews, sign off, deferred payment calculation and check disbursement as per the given policy.
- Give entry in ERP (Enterprise resources planning) of all incoming invoices.
- Reconcile Bank account with bank statement and outgoing accounts records.
- Prepare comparative statements of purchase requisition to select the best option.
- Keep proper tracing and records related to vessels voyage information.
- Plan payment to supplier as per credit term.
- Pass necessary journal entries in software.
- Masters/ MBA in Accounting or Finance
- (Candidates with CACC will get preference)
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Microsoft Office Package and ERP software
- Positive approach to critical situation handling.
- Sound interpersonal skill.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 05:25:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!