Vacancy for the Post: Specialist – Customer Services (Air Freight)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Collect market competitive cargo rates/kg for Air Imports from overseas agents/counterparts (rates from shipping lines/carrier for Ocean Imports) to support the sales channel successfully close sales leads.
- Assist colleagues in air export as well if required in overseas approval, issuing House Airway Bill (HAWB), update information in software, providing pre-alert to overseas agents, shipper invoicing, etc.
- Ensure the highest profit margin on cargo rates from carriers.
- Ensure timely approval of shipment and updates in cargo software.
- Prepare invoice for shippers through software.
- Ensure timely reports/updates for overseas and local offices and follow-up on all customer queries.
- Stay up-to-date on market intelligence – competitor pricing, high/low demand cargo routes, economic situation, etc.
- Coordinate with support offices at Airport, Warehouse & Chittagong that secures on-time support in cargo shipments.
- Provide support to team for delivering outstanding customer services/support that results in customer retention.
- Minimum Bachelors in Business / Supply Chain Management from any reputed University
- Skills Required: Communication skills, Customer Handling, Multi Task, Target Oriented, Team working
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Air Freight, Freight Forwarding, Ocean Freight * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Hands-on experience in delivering up-market customer services.
- Experience in recurring correspondence, liaison with overseas offices (agents) and shippers/customers.
- Proficient in Business Communication and English.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Attractive benefits are offered as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 02:58:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!