Vacancy for the Post: Sourcing & Planning Engineer – IT Products
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- To source quality suppliers for different materials and components for electronic products s as per requirements.
- To coordinate production and planning department and follow up raw material stock.
- To develop contract terms and negotiate suppliers ensuring best available practices.
- To collect quotations, industries, supply markets.
- To prepare LC permission form as per organization’s policy and take approval from honorable management.
- To coordinate commercial staffs to procure materials or components considering all available Customs and VAT SROs and suggesting proper HS Codes to ensure maximum customs benefits.
- To prepare budgetary report for raw material and make monthly procurement report for management.
- To ensure optimization of different types of electrical and electronics components.
- Source machines, spare parts as per demand of computer project.
- Analysis data for business development and generate ideas for future project.
- Regularly update work report of product managers and find out solutions for scm related problems as per concern of HOD procurement
- B.Sc in IPE from any reputed University
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Electronics item sourcing, Industrial production, Production devlopment, Supply Chain Planning
- Age at least 25 years
- Strong skills in product and material sourcing.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal communication skills and should be fluent in English in any form of communication.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of imports, ie, Bangladesh IPO, UCP 600, Incoterms, Letter of Credits, Tariff Schedule, Customs and VAT SROs, basic knowledge of VAT and Taxes.
- Applicants should have sound knowledge of electronic products.
- Applicants must have good leadership and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skill & sunny personality.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Gazipur, Dhaka
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 03:17:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!