Vacancy for the Post: Solution Architect – RAN (Network Solutions) based in Bangladesh
Company Name: Ericsson
Job description: Location: Bangladesh
Background Check: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Phenomenal Opportunity:
We are looking forward to filling in a Solution Architect – RAN position in network solutions based in Bangladesh. Successful person will be responsible for analysing, designing and developing commercially viable to end-to-end RAN technical solutions for the customers.
In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals
- Managing the portfolio in the domain of networks solutions (Radio Access Network – 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G)
- Scope, define and design solution offerings, driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyse customer requirement in RAN (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and associated site materials), define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team for potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Create values argumentation of solution and establish with internal and external stakeolders
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
To be successful in the role the requirements are:
- Bachelor / master’s degree in engineering (Electrical / Electronics / computer science)
- Should have at least 10 years of experience in radio network managing solution/design/planning / dimensioning / performance & requirement activities with customer interface responsibility.
- Should have end to end knowledge of 2G/3G/4G/5G network
- Should have portfolio knowledge in the domain of networks
- Capability to influence customer vision & strategy, deliver customer value, identify business opportunities, support to drive opportunities to deals, drive knowledge transfer
- Basic understanding of end-to-end network architecture and evolution, experience in managing & analysing network performance, understanding of Total Cost of Ownership, creating new value argumentation, driving customer discussion etc.
- Knowledge on RF, standardization of technology
- Having the following knowledge and skills are required: Customer insight, the capability to analyse network performance & requirements
- Ericsson networks portfolio knowledge, market insight, commercial & financial acumen, market insight, end user experience, and its dependencies on different domains and solutions.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations.
What happens next once you apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps
For your interview preparation, here are a few from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall video and some insights about our
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.
Job date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 23:48:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!