Vacancy for the Post: Social Media Moderator
Company Name: Jeeon
Job description: Company Description
Jeeon (www.jeeon.co) is a Bangladeshi social enterprise, with the vision of Making Wellbeing Universal. We are upgrading and digitizing pharmacies and medicine shops across Bangladesh so that the 70% of Bangladeshis that rely on them for health products, services, and information receive better quality healthcare.
We are incorporated and funded in the US, based in the capital of social sector innovation, and are one of the “Top 10 Startups” incubated by the Bangladesh Government. We are also Fellows of Unreasonable Institute (now Uncharted), Mulago Foundation, Spring Accelerator, Aspen Institute, and Acumen Academy, and hence deeply connected to Silicon Valley and the global social enterprise ecosystem.
We’re a bunch of dreamers and doers, crazy enough to believe that we are going to change the world. And we’re looking for more rebels, misfits, and round pegs (in the square holes) to join us.
Engaging and moderating the Jeeon Community:
At Jeeon, we are building a large and engaged Facebook community of urban/rural drug sellers, pharmacies, village doctors, and RMPs. To support this effort, the Social Media Moderator will be responsible for interacting with the members, observing and reporting any issues, conducting surveys and interviews, leading/supporting other activities dictated by the social media strategy, and contributing to the social media strategy.
● Interacting with the Facebook group members and page fans: Encouraging the members and fans to be a regular member through replying to the comments and messages on Facebook business page, ads and Facebook community group. Comments, messages and replies should be reflecting the brand image. (Requires proficiency in Bangla Language)
● Triaging and managing issues: Pass on relevant information to relevant departments (e.g. pass complaints to Customer Success, Suggestions to Operations/Tech, etc.)
● Contributing to Social Media Strategy: Provide inputs to social media strategy by summarizing and sharing insights from page and group activity, such as what topics are in demand, which forms of communication are working well, and what stories/posts are getting the most traction.
● Conduct short surveys through messenger: Able to conduct surveys (Questionnaires will be available) through messenger. Able to dig down answers asking follow up questions.
● Database Management: Have to give inputs in the database as needed including using excel/sheets and/or similar software.
● Graphic Designing: Have to design posts/ pictures/ videos for posting on Facebook page and community.
● Running student in Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Economics, or related field
● English & Bangla, written and oral
● Software: Facebook, Excel, GoogleSheets, PowerPoint, (Manychat will be an added advantage)
● Typing speed: greater than 35 words per minute (https://www.typingtest.com/)
● 1+ year experience in marketing, communications, sales, or related field
● Highly-motivated freshers are encouraged to apply
● Experience working with social entrepreneurship models for sustainable development
● Experience with the healthcare sector, particularly in low-resource settings and utilizing the private sector
● Typing speed: greater than 45 words per minute (https://www.typingtest.com/)
Job Position: Internship (May become permanent after 3 months depending on performance)
Salary: BDT. 9000 + internet allowance of BDT. 1000
Office Station & Other Considerations
Dhaka Head office. Work from home during covid-19.
Office timing is flexible to account for academic hours. However, work hours are NOT limited to 9am – 5pm. You are also expected to fulfil certain responsibilities over the weekend. These will be agreed upon between you and your supervisor, and may be subject to change as per the needs of the company.
1 month contractual engagement, to be extended upon satisfactory performance
Application Process & Deadline: 10 Jun 2021
Job date: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 22:12:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!