Vacancy for the Post: Site Engineer/ Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- managing parts of construction projects
- overseeing building work
- undertaking surveys
- setting out sites
- checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- supervising contracted staff
- ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials
- ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Site engineers work out on a construction site in all weathers and tend to work on one project at a time. Depending on the location of the project, they might need to relocate or complete a lengthy commute.
- Work from home
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- Diploma/ B.sc in Civil Engineering from any reputed institute/University.
- 6 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
3 Years Experience Working as a Civil Engineer, Civil Engineering * Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 22 to 34 years
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Candidate who are experienced in high rise Construction works are encouraged to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 05:26:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!