Vacancy for the Post: Senior Program Officer: DRR
Job description: Job Context
- Duration of the contract: Contractual, up to December 2021 with possibility of extension
- Reporting to: DRR Manager, American Red Cross
- Masters in Disaster Management/ Geography and Environment/ Earth and Environmental Science/ Geology/ Social Sciences/ Urban and Rural/ Regional Planning/ Development Studies/ Governance and Development Studies from any recognized university/ institute.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Candidates having 4 years of experience in the field of Disaster Risk Management/Disaster Risk Reduction and at least 1 year’s working experience at camp settlement in similar working arena is required.
- Professional understanding on DRR projects management cycle in Bangladesh
- Working experience with Site Management Site Development at camps, Cox’s Bazar
- Strong Coordination and Communication skill
- Academic background on DM/DRM
- Working experience in Disaster Risk Reduction / Management field
- Understanding on local dialect/Chittagonian dialect
- Background on DM/DRM research
- Program Budgeting and Financial understanding
- Training Facilitation/Module Development
- Partnership Management
- Understanding on Core humanitarian principles, standard, Emergency Management
- Practical Efficiency on Microsoft package& RS/GIS/SPSS/STATA
- Adhere to the 7 fundamental principles of Red Cross and Red Crescent:
- Act at all times in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrate honesty and a high level of integrity.
- Assist the organization on occasion, in times of national, international or local emergencies or major disasters.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund
- Medical reimbursement for staff and immediate family of up to 70000 BDT per annum.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 07:20:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!