Vacancy for the Post: Senior Officer, Employee Relations, Human Resources
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Review and analyze allegations and whistleblowing information of fraud, corruption or staff misconduct, etc. to determine relevancy and reliability, conduct sensitive interviews and other investigative research activities
- Assist in controlling, tracking allegations, investigations, and findings
- Lead or participate in the conduct of sensitive and complex interviews and investigations
- Establish appropriate deadlines and processes for ensuring work products of the highest standards
- Ensure guidance, motivation, and counseling the case investigators to enhance their skills to bring insights into the cases.
- Plan and follow up the operations of the investigation team to ensure timely and high-quality reporting of the cases
- Ensure the protection of the victims related to sexual harassment cases by getting periodical feedback
- Prepare, review and evaluate Investigation Reports to make proper adjustment to the incidents to ensure transparency and neutral judgment
- Maintain case files electronically in the Electronic Databases Management System (EDMS) and hard copy
- A Graduate (preferably in Law) from any reputed university
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Bangladesh Labour Act and Rules
- Excellent knowledge of acceptable investigative principles and practices
- Ability to pay attention to detail and to ensure accuracy and completeness of all investigative material
- Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure in complex situations
- Excellent in documentation and report writing in both Bengali and English
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Yearly Performance Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 00:53:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!