Vacancy for the Post: Senior Executive, Order To Cash (O2C)
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: Corporate Office, Dhaka
- The purpose of the job is to achieve the company debtor targets through proper customer connect, faster documentation & banking processes.
- PI & LC Management
- Ensuring the proforma invoices are issued on time and coordinate with the respective functions and customers as and when required in order to get the LC faster.
- Collection and Export Management
- Manage overall collection process through proper follow up of Delivery Note, Acceptances through proper co-ordination with credit realization, finance and sales team.
- Ensure that all documentations meet the full requirements of export related procedures.
- Coordinate with customers/ banks/ sales/ CS team on need basis for collection and/or credit related compliances.
- Ledger Management
- Manage customer ledgers.
- Manage reconciliations of all disputes/past due issues.
- Ensure timely collection of all customer dues.
- Other Initiatives/ Responsibilities
- Study best practices of other relevant Coats units and benchmark the same with Bangladesh and implement accordingly.
- Ensure that all collection related compliances as per government regulatory authority are met.
- Business Graduate (preferably concentration in Finance / Accounting) from any reputed university.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Accounting knowledge
- Commercial documentation
- Financial understanding
- Ledger management, including reconciliation of accounts.
- Very good communications skills & Interpersonal Skills
- Good relationship building and collaborative working skills. People skills & orientation.
- Team working capability and experience working across geographical and cultural boundaries
- Analytical & planning skills, sales management & leadership
- The Company offers excellent career opportunities with most competitive salary and benefits package.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 04:51:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!