Vacancy for the Post: Senior Executive, Finance & Administration
Company Name: Bikroy.com Limited
Job description: About us:
Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Job purpose: Ensuring company’s revenue accounting and business data analysis.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintaining revenue accounting of the organization.
- Recognition of revenue as per standards and organizational policy.
- Bank and Revenue Reconciliation.
- Reporting of work progress to the HoD/Management.
- Present findings and make recommendations to the HoD/Management.
- Ensure internal control in place in sales recognition.
- Maintain liaison with internal departments to ensure fantastic administrative support.
- Analyze sales data for business visualization.
- Identifying business trends.
- Support management in other assigned jobs.
- BBA in Finance or Accounting from a reputed university.
- Professional qualification but not mandatory, ACCA part qualified or CACC.
Required skills & experience:
- 4-5 years proven experience in revenue accounting.
- Must have experience in working with Sales ERP.
- Must hands on experience in Tableau/Python/any other data analytics tools.
- Must have advance hands-on experience in Excel/Sheets.
- Experience in SQL will be added advantage.
- Quick learner and proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- High integrity and work ethic, ability to work under pressure & Problem-Solving skill.
- Excellent analytical skills, Energetic, Smart, independent thinking, data oriented.
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.
Job date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 04:30:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!