Vacancy for the Post: Senior Executive – Air / Sea Freight
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Air Freight:
- Mail Communication with shipper, consignee, and agent.
- Once booking receive from shipper/supplier, ask for approval to overseas agent.
- Providing Rate (Monthly / weekly / Spot) to All concerns.
- Booking follow up, contacting shipper / buying house for booking (with all proper information)
- Providing required Dummy/Freight Certificate to shipper.
- Negotiate rate and providing tentative flight details.
- Notify consignee/shipper/buyer/agents immediately as received the goods.
- Ensure follow up with vendor for custom status and shipping documents.
- Providing clearance to Air Operation team for Planning mentioning booking no., agent detail, preferred carrier,
- selling rate, and estimated arrival time through mail only. sometime over phone for urgent consignments.
- Pre-alert should be sent to agent/ Shipment advise to Shipper/ Consignee / Buying Agents (As per requirements) as soon as plan is triggered.
- Issue invoice to Shipper / Agent ‘airlines/ Other party (better with pre alert) through ESF update
- Ensure shipment tracking till arrival and update respective parties (if required).
- Collect the POD from airport once goods delivered and forward the same to overseas agent.
- Keep tracking the shipment until arrived in destination.
- Any other activity as required by line manager.
- Sea Freight:
- Keep constant contact with assigned overseas EFL/Agents and shippers for smooth handling ofthe shipments.
- Follow SOP to handle customer.
- Obtain approval from Buyers/Agents once booking is received from the shippers within same day.
- Acknowledge and confirm booking to shippers within the same day.
- Make space booking with the shipping lines and ensure shipments are projected for desired mother vessels.
- Provide shipment approval and cargo stuffing plan to Chittagong operation & ensure the entire process is in place.
- Update online tracking system and DSR/EDI for specific customers.
- Send vessel pre-alert to shippers and agents within 24 hours Of F/VSL sailing
- Send pre- alert with mother vessel confirmation and relevant shipping docs to EFL/Agents as per SOP
- Follow up with port operation to dispatch of documents within the stipulated time.
- Maintain the files Of shipment handled properly as per the Standard Operation procedures (SOP)
- Filing of AMS / ACI
- Prepare Invoice for Hub for all shipment withing 3 days of FNSL sailed
- Assist Assistant Managers for their Customer handling whenever needed.
- Follow-up M/VSL connection in transshipment port for all shipment
- Other assigned work as and when required by the management
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Health & life Insurance etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 02:25:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!