Vacancy for the Post: Senior Commercial Executive
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Core Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation of monthly VAS, SMS, and Corporate Service-related invoices by collecting revenue data /stroke report from Operator/s, Web Panel, Concern partners under the guidance of Commercial Manager.
- Responsible to arrange submission of invoices to local and foreign partners and, clients under the guidance of the Commercial Manager.
- Responsible to prepare Mushok 6.3 and other supporting documents relating to the invoice.
- Responsible to prepare revenue reports of all local & international business partners by collecting hits/data from concerned team members.
- Responsible to prepare and manage commercial agreements for VAS, B2B, Partnership Businesses, and more under the guidance of the Commercial Manager. Candidates must have profound knowledge of corporate affairs and commercial/business/operation laws & regulations.
- Responsible to update & renewal of all company-related documents like Trade License, IRC, ERC, Vendor License, TVAS License, etc., and keep documentation of Company Health Check.
- Responsible for the timely renewal of all Company membership with various Associations and keep proper records.
- Responsible to apply for Trade Marks, IP Rights of all Company services, products and keep a proper record.
- Arrange to courier various company docs and follow up when required.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Act as an aid to Commercial Manager at certain times to collect Download & Stroke Reports of all kinds of services from different local & international partners by email/phone call relating to VAS Services & ITES operations.
- Act as an aid to Commercial Manager at certain times to payment collection from local & international partners within respective payment period by active communication.
- Act as an aid to Commercial Manager to communicate with local & international business partners with revenue report, payment status, and other raised issues.
- Assisting to release inward foreign currency release from banks relating revenue from Value Added Services and ITES Services.
- Assisting to Arrange to open company bank account, prepare resolution, and prepare bank account opening forms.
- Assisting to arrange to open company deposit account in various banks, prepare resolution.
- Assisting to prepare various letters and resolution for banks, BTRC, other entities as and when required.
- Prepare and send Visa Invitation Letter to overseas partners for Business Visit in Bangladesh.
- Responsible to operate all activities independently related to ERQ Bank Account.
- Any other assignment has given by the Management and Commercial Manager from time to time.
- Work at office
- Skills Required: Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Bangla and English, Microsoft Excel
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Corporate Affairs, Email Communications, Invoicing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Telecommunication, IT Enabled Service
- Age at least 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 07:01:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!