Vacancy for the Post: Senior Admin/HR
Job description: Job Context
- Department: Admin / HR
- Report to (Direct): Management
- Maintain and follow-up compensation, benefits, attendance, leave management, employee turnover, Labor Union Management, Code of Conduct, recruitment, training and development and Analysis for increment & promotion purpose
- Check Overtime and Salary sheets before budget submissions
- Handle disciplinary action and grievance issues of the organization as per the law
- Oversee the factory safety and security procedures are implemented
- Ensure consistent update in the MIS
- Ensure the cleanliness and hygiene management are maintained as per the policy
- Maintain liaison with agencies/organizations like BGMEA, compliance auditors, fire & civil defense department, Labor office and City Corporation
- Properly maintain and renew different kinds of documents such as Building Layout, Trade License, Factory License, Fire License, Environment clearance, Acid License, Diesel storage license, BERCE License for generator, BGMEA Membership and so on.
- Maintain awareness Program for trainings like Fire Drill, Health & Safety, Accident & Injury, Maternity Benefits, Orientation, Security Guard /Cleaner Training , PC Committee, Health & safety Committee, Anti-Corruption Committee, Anti Harassment Committee, Broken Needle awareness and others alike
- Timely submission of Govt. returns and payment of all bills and Govt dues like telephone, electricity, water, gas, postal, etc. and maintain proper records
- To identify ambiguities and weak areas in factory operation and develop effective Standard Operating procedures (SOP) efficiently.
- To formulate and put forward management in developing and implementing policy, procedures related to administration and human resource
- Ensure effective planning for evaluating resources, costing and technology solutions to improve productivity, data management and documentation
- Ensure timely maintenance, repair of infrastructure, facility, civil work, transport and office equipment, etc.
- To supervise and monitor the cost effective vehicle maintenance, vehicle movement and management system, efficiently
- Ensure cost effective logistics support including office equipment, utility bill payment, canteen management and wastage disposal.
- Oversee the performance management of the factory workforce
- Work with IE to improve overall efficiency and productivity
- Verify the recommend bills submitted by different departments for purchases and seek management approval for any requisitions
- Masters’ degree in any similar field from a reputed university.
- At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years in similar field.
- Fluency in English and Bengali, both written & communication will be preferred
- Good computer literacy especially in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint
- Pro-active, self-motivated and disciplined
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive salary for the most deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonuses
- Lunch Facility
- Pick and drop service
- Medical Allowance
- Group Medical Insurance
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 02:26:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!