Vacancy for the Post: Regional Sales Manager/ Divisional Sales Manager
Job description: Job Context
KHALID Group of Companies Limited is looking for considerable experienced energetic Sales and Marketing background Candidates who has dedication, sincerity, excellent knowledge of the entire sales and marketing related activities and has courage enough to take the challenge for creating a new trait of glory. Thus, we are seeking experienced, dynamic candidates for the position of Territory/Area Sales Manager. Candidates who consider themselves confident to work as Territory /Area Sales Manager are welcome to apply.
- To Determine and create demand and ensure sale according to targets.
- To be responsible for updating Territory SKU wise / Distributor wise/SDB wise Stock Register & Report, Daily or Periodically SKU wise/Distributor wise Sales Register & Report, SKU/Distributor wise Damage Register & Report, Market Analysis Report, Regularly collect, ensure & accumulate Actual IMS report of all SR, Monthly/Periodically Distributor/Super Distributor/ Healthy Distributor’ Online History Report, Achievement Report, All SR’s Movement Register Monitoring, Set up New / Distributor points & geographically Territory wise Field force Vacancy analysis & fill up with experienced, dedicated & skilled manpower. Regularly monitor Distributor wise Product receiving report against each & every online and Stock Report.
- Must have the ability to provide aforesaid required information in the form of a report in a very short period of time.
- To Performing and analyses- Sales Team Monitoring & Target Achievement, Business Development, Market Competitors & Intelligence.
- Make a Monthly Review Meeting Report (MRM) through ‘Zoom’ Online or Offline and give a presentation to senior management.
- Sales support with an aggressive and proactive leading attitude with multidimensional pragmatic management.
- Make a sales & marketing plan for respective area and ensure its proper implementation aligning with the business need.
- Lead to develop assigned working areas Sales planning, forecasting and executing to achieve company sales objective with lead a team in a structured, effective and accountable manner.
- Must be target-oriented for sales, responsible for able to achieve full target & Goal.
- Responsible for achievement of the individual targets (Daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Convince and handle the depot/dealer/retailer to get orders.
- Monitor daily sales and prepare reports on sales variance. Daily Sales/Stock/Online/IMS/Damage Report Collection as per prescribed register from SR/ASM/Dealer.
- Develop proposals for wholesale & formulate sales strategies as and when required.
- Conduct monthly Territory sales meeting and work on the findings.
- Make close relationship with factory authority (Production and Distribution Department) & ensure pragmatic sales & marketing plan according production VS sales demand.
- Monitor competitor’s regular pricing and market conditions. Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Regular reporting to the top management on periodical Sales and Collection performance. Typically provide urgent MIS report toDSM/ NSM, Head of HR, Head of Accounts & Finance to maintain proper channel.
- Market visit to see compositor’s activities with dealers, retail shops.
- Attend/organize different promotional activities, Trainings for development strategy.
- Collect competitor’s market information to identify, develop & increase sales volume for the organization.
- Any other kind of task that management may require to be done.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing
- National University,Rajshahi University,University of Dhaka,North South University,BRAC University students will get preference
- Training/Trade Course: Sales and marketing
- Skills Required: Marketing and Sales
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales & Marketing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Toiletries, Importer, Group of Companies, Garments, Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Developer, Bakery (Cake, Biscuit, Bread), Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 Years Sales & Marketing Experienced in Similar Post Fast-moving consumer Goods (FMCG) S &M experienced is highly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Command in English
- Pleasant personality & able to perform extensive journey.
- Good team player, well organized, has initiative, and detail-oriented.
- Should have sound knowledge in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint Presentation, POS (Point of Sale) & software.
- In-depth knowledge and skill about Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Should have to creating New Distributor/Dealer within assigning area.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 05:08:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!