Vacancy for the Post: Recovery Officer/ Collection Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the collection of monthly installment.
- Develop collection process thorough banking channel.
- To Provide customer A/c clearance by 2 days.
- Maintain effective communication and good relationship with customer for various line functions.
- Conduct every sales inspection after confirmation of booking.
- Coordinate with nearest service center for resolving any sort of service related problem of the customer.
- Responsible for legalized the illegal handover.
- Responsible for seizing vehicle on failing to pay installment by customer.
- Assist supervisor to identify loopholes and weakness in Credit Sales Department.
- Ensure necessary arrangements for various Inspection & verification of customers and check the forms and formats accurately.
- Prepare Recovery reports on a regular basis, as desired by the supervisor
- Assist supervisor in any Recovery crisis, and / or any critical matter.
- Responsible for final settlement and ownership transfer of the respective customer.
- Collect information of the competitor’s company
- Find out and inform supervisor for further scope for operational cost minimization.
- Prepare daily time wise work plan, weekly collection plan, monthly tour plan and submit to supervisor.
- Inform respective dealers time to time about all problems and developments regarding Recovery.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management as per company requirement.
- Graduation / Masters in any discipline from reported university.
- Commerce background. will be Preferred
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Credit Control and Recovery, Credit Recovery, Direct Sales, FMCG Sales & Marketing, Money Collection, Retail Banking * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Banks, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances, Leasing, Manufacturing (FMCG), Micro-Credit, NGO, Real Estate
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have Motorcycle Driving Capacity.
- Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bengali and English.
- Good Computer literacy is must especially in MS Office and E-communication.
- Prepare and produce necessary reports to the authority time to time.
- Capable of sound reporting for executing management decision.
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Profit share, Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 06:54:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!