Vacancy for the Post: Quality Assurance (QA) Inspector
Job description: Job Context
A manufacturing concern in FMCG sector is going to expand their operation in multiple location and looking for recruitment in their factory.
- Ensure GMP and hygiene protocol are met. Factory dress and factory shoes are properly used .
- Ensure day-to-day quality operation activities for verification of incoming goods.
- Ensure proper In-Process inspection during raw materials weighing, batch preparation / forming and packing.
- Check quality parameters in every step of operations and ensure that only right quality products are released.
- Monitor production lines for compliance of recipe and standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Line clearance and CIP are perfectly conducted to avoid cross contamination.
- Good housekeeping and 5S.
- Assurance of PPE use where applicable.
- Report OOS and deviation immediately to the line manager and review for corrective action.
- Check all the measuring instruments ; like weighing scale , temp gauze, pressure gauge are calibrated.
- Maintaining IPC and quality assurance records.
- Follow acceptable quality limit (AQL) protocol.
- Support new product trial and development.
- Sensory evaluation of finished product.
- Work as a team to achieve company objective.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, Quality Inspection * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Food (Packaged)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 02:22:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!