Vacancy for the Post: QC Officer (Diaper Plant)
Job description: Job Context
Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) is one of the largest and leading conglomerates in Bangladesh. MGI is going to launch high quality baby diapers in the market soon. The role of QC Officer will report to Department head and will lead to 6 QC supervisors directly.
- Inspect output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions, and examining the functionality
- Check that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements
- Review blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods
- Record inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes, and inputting data into a quality database
- Train up the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence
- Proposing improvements to the production process
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements
- Keep measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs
- Interpret and support quality policies and implement guidelines to ensure compliance with quality standards and documents.
- BSc. in Chemistry
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production of Toiletries and Hygiene Products., Quality Assurance or Quality Control.
- Self-driven and innovative attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skill to communicate with people.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Sonargaon, Dhaka
Job date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 02:37:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!