Vacancy for the Post: Project Manager (Tree Plantation)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Prepare budget and coordinate the total planning of plantation projects.
- Formulate a consolidated plantation plan which brings forth as a profit-generating project of the company.
- Visit all the projects of the company and land areas and put up a detail plan for plantation projects.
- Review raw material and finished good inventory controls to assure timeliness and accuracy of all inventories.
- Ensure proper plantation program in all the projects of the company.
- Ensure judicious use of agro-chemicals, field inputs etc.
- Ensure maintenance of irrigation set, vehicle etc.
- Maintain all records of field & factory, financial control as per budget.
- Oversee all purchasing, receiving, shipping, and warehouse operations.
- Assure the timely transfer of all goods in different locations.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Agriculture or Forestry
- Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh students will get preference
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Skills Required: Agricultural Research, agricultural sector, Agriculture/ Forestry
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Dhaka (Uttar Khan)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Uttar Khan, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 00:17:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!