Vacancy for the Post: Project Manager (Mechanical Engineer for OIL & GAS EPC Projects)
Job description: Job Context
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities concerned with the construction works in accordance with cost, quality, quantity, safety and delivery schedule. This position has specific responsibly to ensure customer satisfaction and project profitability abide by project budget approved by Managing Director.
- This is a Head of the Project position and represents the company in favor of his/her project. Should have ability to deliver the project on time at any situation except unavoidable circumstances and ability to understand the entire project plan.
- Develop task dependent work plan for all routine and ad hoc assignments for his project, achieve customer satisfaction through maintaining delivery schedule, QC and project profitability target for his/her project by implementing the same.
- Executing Phase:
- Integration management: Directing and managing all work for the project
- Quality management: Performing all aspects of managing quality
- Human resource management: Selecting, developing, and managing the project team
- Communications management: Managing all aspects of communications
- Procurement management: Take action on securing necessary procurement
- Stakeholder management: Managing all stakeholder expectations
- Monitoring and controlling:
- 1. Integration management: Monitoring and controlling the project work and managing any necessary changes
- 2. Scope management: Validating and controlling the scope of the project
- 3. Time management: Controlling the scope of the project
- 4. Costs management: Controlling project costs
- 5. Quality management: Controlling the quality of deliverables
- 6. Communications management: Controlling all team and stakeholder communications
- 7. Procurement management: Controlling procurement
- 8. Stakeholder management: Controlling stakeholder engagements
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Mechanical Engineering
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- Training/Trade Course: Should have training on construction project Management
- Skills Required: Should have skill on project management software
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Experience as a Project Manager on similar field, OIL and GAS Transmission Pipeline * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 37 to 60 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- • Only males are allowed to apply.
- • At least 8 years Construction experience at Project Manager/Asstt. Manager position in Oil and Gas exploration, transmission and distribution projects.
- Planning – These days every company/department/project/event suffers from incredible shrinking budget along with shortage of quality resources. Manager develop work plan for his/her project, take subsequent tactical decisions and manage skillfully progress of multiple tasks by his/her project management team, coordinate between the tasks, share internal resources, arrange external resources, preplan contingency activities, initiate the same on-time to meet completion schedule on day by day basis.
- Team Building – Usually each team member have different kind of issue such as deficiencies in knowledge, confidence, social skills, over enthusiasm, overconfidence, over expenditure habits, egos etc. Manager must have the monitoring and coordination skills to turn the team functional and result oriented.
- Problem Solving — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Negotiation & Persuasion – Strong persuasion and negotiation skill, keep relations alive with stakeholders under any circumstance.
- Presentation – Have good audio visual presentation skills to prepare & delivery in front of large number audience.
- Networked – Strongly networked with the industry.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 07:10:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!