Vacancy for the Post: Project Engineer – Civil (EPC Project)
Job description: Job Context
- We are looking for Project Engineer – Civil for River Bank Protection – BIWTA – EPC Project under Confidence Infrastructure Limited (Steel Unit).
- Candidate should have intention to travel anywhere in the Bangladesh for project purpose.
- Report to Project Manager/Team Leader.
- Checking Technical Designs and Drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly & economically.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor as well as communicating with client.
- To review progress of Projects at various stages and give guidance to concerned staff for completion of the project.
- Solving Technical Issues.
- Prepare Schedule to achieve delivery targets for Civil Construction works.
- Bill Checking, Estimation & wastage Control.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- To be accountable for the successful completion of project.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering From any reputed university. Public university preferred.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
BIWTA, Civil Project Engineer, construction project Management, Core Construction, River Bank Protection * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Consulting Firms, Engineering Firms
- Candidate having River Bank Protection civil work construction experience will get priority
- Good problem-solving skills and be able to manage a whole project, including looking after budget, and it’s important that meets deadlines
- Should have Experience in Core Construction Area
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, MS Office & MS Excel
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Able to forecast Project engineering schedule
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skill
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 03:03:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!