Vacancy for the Post: Project Coordinator (PC) – Education
Job description: Job Context
Friendship, in partnership with UNICEF, is implementing the project- ” Scale-up of Early Learning and Informal Basic Education Programme for Rohingya Children aged 4-14 years in Bangladesh including Myanmar Curriculum Program scale up in 40 Myanmar Curriculum centers (MCP
s)". The incumbent will be mainly responsible for ensuring quality implementation of the project, coordinating the activities of the Learning Centers, and representing Friendship to the government and other actors and stakeholders in the Rohingya Camps, Coxs Bazar.
- To ensure procurement compliance with organizational and donor rules and regulations, particularly with respect to financial and contract management, budget and expenditure monitoring.
- To promote and ensure compliance with the requirements of FRIENDSHIP’s Code of Conduct and its associated SOPs to ensure maximum protection to programme beneficiaries.
- To support for overall project development & implementation and ensure quality assurance.
- To accomplish work requirements by ensuring proper orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching employees.
- To carry out tasks related to administration, finance & budget management and expenditure of the project.
- To support to identify potential threats and challenges, provide potential and practical solutions and keep all concerned updated.
- To lead the task of site selection, child enrolment and setting up Learning Centers at selected sites.
- To build a strong and useful culture of team work and ensure that all staffs are motivated and on track to do their best to achieve the desired result.
- To prepare an effective monthly work plan for the project and implement accordingly.
- To monitor the project progress and handle issues that will come across.
- To attend the cluster/any other relevant meetings and present Friendship initiatives to the audience.
- To ensure timely monthly, quarterly and final programmatic and financial report.
- To contribute to the materials development and capacity building.
- To keep liaison with relevant NGOs, GOB officials and education/child protection-related organizations for effective program implementation and enhancement of quality.
- To provide monthly requisition for the fund and materials.
- To be ready to work in any circumstance or emergency in the camp.
- To carry out any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Work at office
- Master’s degree in any Social Science discipline or relevant professional degree preferably from a reputed university
- At least 10 year(s)
- Excellent communication skills, especially writing and speaking skills in English.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Demonstrable capacity to work on several fronts and with several agencies in parallel.
- Capacity to multi-task and work across the organization.
- Person of high integrity and resilience.
- Good attitude.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 03:38:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!