Vacancy for the Post: Programmer (JAVA / Angular)
Job description: Job Context
GHIT is founded in 2000 and headquartered in Dhaka Bangladesh, to help companies with their IT services & solutions. In response to customer needs, fully cover the range of IT services, we develop customized IT products and provide services. We are looking for talented and energetic programmers who can contribute their out of the box thinking and develop themselves along with the company.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (Java)
- Experience on REST full web services development using Spring Boot technologies.
- Experience in working on front-end (Angular 6, 7, 8 etc.)
- Experience integrating JSON, XML data sources and APIs.
- Experience in working with Relational Database
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Working knowledge of code versioning tool (Git).
- Ability to work in teams and using related management tools
- Designing & documenting development application architectures
- Exposure to windows and Linux system programming
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Age 20 to 35 years
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 04:29:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!