Vacancy for the Post: Programme Analyst (Response & Recovery)
Job description: Job Context
- Duration of contract : One year (with possibility of extension).
- Reportable to : Director, Disaster Response.
- Duty station : National Head Quarters (NHQ), Moghbazar, Dhaka.
- Job purpose:
- In Bangladesh, the BDRCS in close coordination with the IFRC and partners prepared National Society Response Plan (NSRP-Recovery Plan) including the vaccination component to support the National Society (BDRCS) in its preparedness and recovery efforts as well as a separate Concept Note for Vaccination Campaign to support the said program. The NSRP has two main components: Nationwide activities and activities specific to the Population Movement Operations in Cox`s Bazaar. This Field Coordinator will play vital role and support the implementation of NSRP in the country.
- The incumbent person will work closely with the Deputy Secretary General and relevant Director of BDRCS to provide the operational and coordination support to ensure the effective delivery of the NSRP run by the BDRCS in line with the Bangladesh Preparedness and Response Plan for COVID-19 in close coordination with IFRC and in-country membership and key partners such as in an effective, efficient, and timely manner. This role will further assist the BDRCS in programme development and strengthening BDRCS partnership with wider stakeholders to support people in need. In addition to the field Coordination for COVID19 national response and programme development, this incumbent will also act as an In Charge for International Relations department of BDRCS.
- The Programme Analyst will be responsible for the support, guidance and quality control in planning, implementation, and monitoring of activities of the COVID19 response of BDRCS.
- Ensure the quality and timely delivery of NSRP activities working in close cooperation with relevant departments (Disaster Response, Youth & Volunteer, Finance, Logistics, CEA, Comms etc).
- Coordinate NSRP implementation with relevant departments (Disaster Response, Youth & Volunteer, Finance, Logistics, CEA, Comms etc.) internally and externally with Government, IFRC, ICRC, in-country membership, UN agencies and other relevant partners.
- Follow up on challenges and opportunities for the implementation of planned activities in various projects and coordinate the mitigation and adaptation with BDRCS and its partners.
- Support the vaccination program implementation with relevant departments (DR, Health etc).
- Ensure that humanitarian interventions are responsive to current and emerging needs and threats.
- Supervise and advise on the activities related to the NSRP to ensure the integrity among the departments/units.
- Provide on the job support and capacity building to the relevant staff with regards to programming, monitoring, and reporting.
- Represent BDRCS in coordination meetings and forums, involving national authorities, national and international agencies, donors, and other partners in the country, if necessary
- Ensure that the activities are based on frameworks and approaches that are consistent with or have considered national and international standards and guidelines,
- Support building alliances and partnerships to enhance the implementation of the NSRP.
- Ensure that accurate and timely reporting are maintained as per requirements of the donor and partners.
- Raise delays/risks in a coordinated manner to the Director and relevant partners.
- Support Secretary General, Deputy Secretary General and relevant Director and response working groups to develop/revise Plan of Action and budget, if necessary
- Engage in the Procurement Committee for the procurement processes and ensure all procurement activities are maintained as per BDRCS policy and procedures.
- Duties applicable to all staff:
- 1. Actively work towards the achievement of the BDRCS goals
- 2. Abide by and work in accordance with the Red Cross and Red Crescent principles
- 3. Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the authority/management
- Educated to degree level and/or can demonstrate equivalent intellectual capacity
- University degree in a relevant field – Preferred
- At least 5 year(s)
- Visit this link to view detail: https://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/bdrcs/bdrcs233.htm
- Age limit : 45 years (age limit will be relaxed in case of potential candidate).
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 01:42:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!