Vacancy for the Post: Program Associate
Job description: Job Context
- Employee group (Full time/Part-time/Limited/ Temporary): Temporary
- Schedule (hours/days): 37.5 hours in a week starting from Sunday through Thursday
- Liaise and maintain linkages with the secretariat for Epidemiology and Public Health group of Government and other experts on COVID
- Review AV materials on child marriage prevention developed by different organizations.
- Translate different types of documents when and as needed from Bangla to English and vice versa.
- Documentation of COVID related activities (i.e., case study, reports in house and with the government)
- Assist with rolling out online campaigns for one million pledges for child marriage prevention and working with the young professionals group
- Write weekly/monthly report about activities on child marriage prevention campaign
- Liaise with different stakeholders, partners and media
- Assist with different training sessions and review and provide feedback on training modules.
- Organize logistics of different trainings as per program requirements
- Adhere to JHU, CCP, and donor rules, regulations and policies
- Brainstorm with the team, provide ideas or content for the innovative television programs.
- Other duties as requested by the reporting manager
- Bachelor’s degree (masters preferred)
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in media and communication for development/mass media production/social media production/ transmedia content development.
- Additional relevant experience and/or training may substitute for some education. Experience of working in TV, radio production environment is preferred.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Development agency, NGO, charity.
- Experience in the assessments and analysis of SBCC materials
- Experience and expertise in television work.
- Have experience to work report writing
- Have experience on community engagement activities
- Strong written and spoken communication in Bangla.
- Good understanding on LED screens
- Experience in coordination with the different contributors and stakeholders
- Willing to work with tight deadlines and have perception of value for money
- Prior work experience with UN agencies and government departments will be preferred.
- Ability to communicate well in written and spoken English and Bangla. Proficient in Microsoft Office, editing software.
- Must be fluent in English and Bangla is required.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 01:38:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!