Polly Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) Job Circular Apply Online. Polly Karma-Sahayak Foundation Job Circular has been published. PKSF Job Circular 2018 is made public on the daily prothom alo. The circular is to recruit Project Officer (Communication & knowledge Management) and camera man. Project Officer Job circular. Honours or Post graduation degree is needed to apply for this job. Applicants having Post graduation degree in English will be preferred. No 3rd class in any exam will be considered. Salary is 80, 000 taka.
Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation is an apex development organisation. It was established by the Government of Bangladesh (GoB) in May 1990, for sustainable poverty reduction through employment generation. Legally, PKSF is a “company not for profit”.
Job post description:
PKSF will appoint project officer with 175000 bdt salary for temporary service. BSc engineering civil degree with 2nd division is minimal requirements.
Polly Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) Job Circular Apply Online
Project director circular:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online. To apply online they need to go to www.pksf-bd.org. Applicants must provide essential info while filling up online application.
The major objectives of PKSF are to:
- Provide financial assistance and institutional development support to appropriate organisations for implementing sustainable inclusive financial programmes for reduction of poverty through creating productive employment opportunities for the moderate and ultra poor, small and marginal farmers and micro-entrepreneurs.
- Support, promote, develop and identify sustainable employment opportunities for the moderate and ultra poor, small and marginal farmers and micro-entrepreneurs; and to provide them assistance including education, health, training and risk reduction services as may be necessary for enhancing their capacity.
- Build and strengthen the institutional capacity of the POs (partner organisations) and enhance their ability to provide various financial and non-financial services to the poor on a sustainable manner.
- Support, promote and sponsor innovative programmes and suitable projects for improving the quality of life of the poor and enabling them to lead a dignified life.
- Help the poor to diversify and strengthen their livelihood strategies, enhance their security, give them access to assets and rights, and augment their self-respect by providing them greater choices and independence.
PKSF exam questions and selection process:
The pally karma unnayan foundation takes recruitment test as per post. Some post requires just interview while some has written test. The exam question is McQ and descriptive.