Vacancy for the Post: PHP Symphony Developer
Job description: Job Context
- Leadpartner is local partner of Eastnetic – European IT company.
- At EastNetic we have several projects in Education Technology, Travel and Leisure and Manufacturing, all of which are based on PHP Symphony.
- You would join one of the projects for long term (no end-date) and work directly with European team members and work for European companies.
- Work on the expanding, improving and fixing:
- Internal ERP system to enable the company run more smoothly and efficiently
- Customer facing e-commerce solutions.
- Work from home
- Skills Required: PHP, Symphony
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Proven track record with PHP (3+ years) and Symfony (at least 6 months).
- Ability to work in Agile environment.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experience with SQL and front-end technologies (yes, the focus would be still on the BE part).
- Experience applying OOP design patterns.
- Knowledge and experience using TDD.
- Good command of English language and good communication skills
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 75000 – 150000 (Monthly)
- Salary depending skill and experience Salary range negotiable for exceptional candidates 2×50% salary festive bonuses
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 05:21:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!