Vacancy for the Post: People Operations Manager
Company Name: Foodpanda
Job description: People Operations Manager
What makes us special? It’s the way we combine food and convenience.
foodpanda is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pizza, sushi or burger, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this does not happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a People Operations Manager to join our growing team.
As the People Operations Manager, you will play the vital role in building the required management and operational team of foodpanda. You will be working with the People Operations team to drive HR policies and procedure throughout the organization to fit the needs, goals, and aims of the organization and its top leadership. It is important for us that you bring the right skills and drive, but also that you fit in our team – if you also have ambitious goals and thrive in a competitive environment.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Develop HR strategies, policies, and practices which align with the organization
- Develop the People Operations function, streamline and create SOPs, processes, activities aligned toward achieving strategic goals.
- Anticipate & meet the HR demands of a growing organization, with geographically disbursed locations.
- Address employee concerns and grievances to ensure equitable treatment, while ensuring compliance with Bangladesh Labor Law.
- Gain an understanding of our business and provide insightful thinking and problem solving on critical HR issues.
- Act as bridge between Management and Employees.
- Ensure Maintenance of HRIS system and HR databases.
- Generate key HR Analytics & Reporting, on an ad-hoc basis
- Generate monthly reports and work on regular HR assignments
- Participate and organize various Employee Relations activities
What you will ideally possess for this role:
- 5-8 of years relevant experience in Human Resources function, with at least 3 years of experience in HR Operations
- Self-motivated, possess the ability to take initiatives
- Thorough knowledge of Bangladesh Labor Law and HR Principles
- Exceptional personnel management and project management skills
- Methodical with very strong analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as a part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, and other related software
- Experience in working with Workday will be an added advantage
What we offer:
- An international global team that you will learn and be inspired from
- A fast-paced environment to hone your entrepreneurial and professional skills
- A great collaborative working atmosphere
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, global company
- Medical scheme and Life insurance coverage
Job date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 02:29:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!