Vacancy for the Post: Officer/Sr. Officer (Marketing- General)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Searching and Expansion of new market and gap markets.
- Observing filed condition collecting, recording, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Planning the excavation of sales target for all products of the company in the assigned area.
- Market survey and reporting to higher management of the company planning and execution of company planning and policies
- Operations include poultry Farm visit.
- Advise farm owners about general care medical conditions.
- Follow-up daily sales report the present situation to the relevant authority.
- Frequent market survey and reporting to the management.
- Communicate with farmers and dealers as well as help them on behalf of the company.
- Collect information and regularly monitor product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze the market and survey its potentiality.
- Select potential dealer and open the best prospective one.
- Increase production efficiency and reduces any losses and accident.
- Ensure dealer development in different respective territories through providing information and the products characteristics, other relevant information
- Reporting daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Train the dealers and farmers about poultry & dairy disease, treatment & modern farming.
- Collect information and regularly monitor product performance and customer satisfaction..
- Build up business relation with customers and influence sales force to achieve the sales target as per master plan.
- Analysis of Market share, volume and monitor competitors activities.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)/Master of Science (MSc) in Agriculture/Agro technology (Sher-e- Bangla Agricultural University, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University will get preference.)
- Master’s degree in any discipline from any reputed university
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Age 27 to 35 years
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in marketing or field supervision.
- Candidates having experience in Animal Health Division & Feed marketing will get preference.
- The candidate should be Smart, Self-motivated, energetic and polite in manner with attractive personality;
- Good execution & marketing skills with can do attitude & able to work under pressure.
- Very good analytical skill & reporting skills.
- Letter (Bangla & English) drafting ability.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Two Festival Bonus, Two Ex-Gratia Bonus, Both contributory PF fund (Approved NBR),, Salary Review Yearly, Transport Allowance & Mobile bill facility, provide necessary training and other facilities as per the company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 06:48:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!