Vacancy for the Post: Officer/ Sr. Officer (Compliance)
Job description: Job Context
Compliance dept. is so important for any organization to ensure healthy practice as per Buyer COC and working environment. The company hiring a dynamic person who is responsible to assist superior to do the activities.
- Assist to superior to ensure the factories always prepared/ready for following audits like, Social compliance Audit, Technical/Quality Assurance Audit, CTPAT, BSCI, SEDEX, WRAP , Accord – Aliance requirement and QMS audit
- Assist to superior to ensure Compliance on Health & Safety as per in house check list.
- Assist to superior to ensure that no Force Employment occurred in the factories.
- Assist to superior to ensure that Employment of child workers are in practice
- Assist to superior to ensure Non-Discrimination in course of employment, paying/providing wages/salary/benefits/ facilities/welfare.
- Assist to superior to ensure Access/Right to Inspection during buyer’s Audits.
- Assist to superior to ensure to follow up / take instant corrective action on auditors certain minor findings /discrepancies during audit.
- Assist to superior to ensure to follow up that all corrective action has been taken/follow up; regularly as per CAP submitted.
- Assist to superior to ensure to follow up all date, records, reports, formats, statement, rank & files, Books & Registers of all departments are properly prepared, issued, update & maintained as per compliance requirement/standards.
- Assist to superior to ensure to Liaise with merchandising, Production, QC and QA Department in order to coordinate with Buyers visits and take all necessary steps for facing the buyers/ Govt. and compliance visit and audit.
- Assist to superior to ensure to follow up to review and develop compliance related printing materials and ensure distribution thereof in the factories so that unwanted complaints are not received from the end of any buyers or Govt.
- Assist to superior to ensure to take proper and immediate steps to improve factory conditions those will get object of non-compliance from buyers and take all possible steps to adhere with buyers compliance ins
- Assist to superior to ensure to prepare Compliance related documents are properly maintained, updated
- Any other assignment given by the management from time to time.
- Masters in any discipline
- MBA in HRM from any reputed university will be added advantage
- Post Graduation Diploma on Compliance will be given preference
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, Training & Development
- Age 26 to 34 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Law-2006 and Rules-2015
- Should Have sound knowledge on different buyers COC, different certification and experienced as a lead auditor is mandatory.
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivation.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills in Bangla & English
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Gazipur, Dhaka
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 04:55:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!