Vacancy for the Post: Officer – Media and Design, MaMoni MNCSP
Company Name: Save the Children
Job description: Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
The Officer-Media and Design is mainly responsible for producing high quality visual content such as photos, videos and publications for MaMoni MNCSP. S/he will be responsible for implementation of Save the Children’s international visual aesthetic and brand guidelines within MaMoni team and ensure that the communication of messages and activities are consistent with overall goals. Responsibility includes, s/he will design monthly health and nutrition bulletin, newsletter, backdrops, banners/flyers, advocacy and BCC materials and video documentation of case studies, beneficiary interviews and website management.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in relevant field, especially designing graphical content and video materials, particularly in any health program
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Excellent proficiency in English and Bangla
- Skills on Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effect/Premiere etc.
- Bangla typing skill in Bijoy software is a must
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Film & Media/Graphic Design/Production/Animation
- Additionally, Diploma in design and/or editing is an advantage
Contract length: Regular
Job Location: Dhaka
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realiserealize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 01:31:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!