Vacancy for the Post: Officer (Compliance)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending Compliance policies and procedures.
- Maintain Compliance records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- To ensure & implement factory compliance requirements as per buyer COC & legal standards
- To find out the non-compliance issues by the daily monitoring & internal audit in the factory
- To take necessary initiative to remedy of all non-compliance findings consecutively
- To maintain relationship with worker between management to avoid any grievance
- To prepare & update of all compliance related documents/registers as per buyer’s requirement
- To prepare Corrective Action Plan (CAP) against audit reports.
- Communicate with BGMEA, Compliance Auditors, Fire & Civil defense Department, Labor Office, Labor Court, Police Station, Local Influences and Labour Federation etc.
- To monitor daily worker’s safety issue about health & safety, Fire safety, Accident & rout case analysis
- To arrange training such as Orientation, Health & Safety, Fire Training, First Aid, Security Awareness training etc. effectively
- To assist in preparing/ updating policies for compliance
- To maintain and make renewal of all necessary license/ certificates/ permits
- To arrange all kinds of meeting (Compliance Issue), make up to date the registers
- To assist in ensuring comfortable environment at work place
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory Compliance * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Savar, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 06:06:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!