Vacancy for the Post: NRT Operations Manager (Augmedix Bangladesh)
Company Name: Augmedix
Job description: NRT Operations Manager (Augmedix Bangladesh)
Dhaka, BD /
Global Operations – Scribe Operations (Bangladesh) /
Augmedix converts natural clinician-patient conversations into precise medical documentation and offers live support, including referrals, orders, and reminders, allowing clinicians to focus on what matters most, caring for patients. Augmedix services are trusted by over one dozen American health systems and hundreds of independent clinicians supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals and telemedicine. Augmedix has been documented to save clinicians 2-3 hours per day, increase productivity by as much as 20%, and improve clinician work-life balance over 40%.
We are honored to be recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Company. We are creating a metrics-driven company culture that empowers employees to innovate, to learn about new technologies, to grow their careers, and to help each other to succeed. We want to challenge you with open-ended and complex problems and provide a mission-driven environment to help you achieve success and to improve patient health.
The NRT Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring safe, HIPAA
compliant, and efficient operations of our Day Shift scribing services. We are seeking an
experienced operations manager to help oversee daily operations and grow the company to
new heights. We are looking for a sharp business mind, excellent people skills, with proven
success in collaborating with multiple departments toward maximum productivity. Additionally,
you will have a proven ability to maintain an ideal workplace environment in line with US
standards, and help ensure a place of trust, diversity, and inclusion within the Operations team.
- Interact with, and motivate employees to maintain a positive relationship and overall customer
a specific team of medical scribes (up to 100) in-service including but not limited to training, scheduling, payroll, and transportation. * Collaborate with the BD Production and Training teams (who work at night and hybrid shifts) to ensure the right decisions are being made and proper execution of Production plans.
- Coordinate with our Performance team to help manage quality concerns, customer satisfaction is most important.
- Be a leader and mentor to the medical scribes and training and performance specialists assigned to the site (including performance reviews, orientation, etc.)
- Create future leaders and set an ideal example of a professional for a team filled with young recruits.
- Foster an environment that ensures zero tolerance towards harassment of any kind
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
What are we looking for?
- Graduation (Bachelor’s) from a recognized, reputed & accredited university
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a leadership position managing large scale headcount in
- operations, training, and business development
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Operational management, especially in the BPO sector will be preferred
- Six Sigma or PMP certifications are a bonus
- Other Professional certifications (globally recognized) will be considered
What does High Performance look like?
- High customer satisfaction
- Proactive intervention – resolve issues before they happen
- Outstanding management and leadership skills. Strong ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- 100% Compliance with AX policies and applicable regulations
- AX values: you show great teamwork and are committed to providing a great customer experience
- Ensure 100% shift coverage and efficient time management and utilization of resources
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 06:59:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!