Vacancy for the Post: Network Engineer (Production Service)
Company Name: Augmedix
Job description: Network Engineer (Production Service)
Dhaka, BD /
Global IT – IT (Bangladesh) /
Augmedix converts natural clinician-patient conversations into precise medical documentation and offers live support, including referrals, orders, and reminders, allowing clinicians to focus on what matters most, caring for patients. Augmedix services are trusted by over one dozen American health systems and hundreds of independent clinicians supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals and telemedicine. Augmedix has been documented to save clinicians 2-3 hours per day, increase productivity by as much as 20%, and improve clinician work-life balance over 40%.
We are honored to be recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Company. We are creating a metrics-driven company culture that empowers employees to innovate, to learn about new technologies, to grow their careers, and to help each other to succeed. We want to challenge you with open-ended and complex problems and provide a mission-driven environment to help you achieve success and to improve patient health.
About the Role:
To provide support to our customer’s network connectivity and user experience. Working with wifi enabled android devices, as well as windows workstations to ensure stable connectivity and delivery of services.
- Data trends and analysis.
- Proactively check connectivity matrices, investigate, and prepare any remediation recommendations.
- Support for network related issues related to Android hardware and wireless networks.
- Maintain support tickets and updates within the SLA timelines.
- Support calls with customers and clients.
- Customer-facing meetings detailing network recommendations and adjustments in improving wireless network infrastructure and security requirements.
- Documentation drafting and review.
- WiFi Network
- Android OS
- Mobile Devices
- Cisco/Meraki Networks
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology or Equivalent.
- CCNA or 3+ Years information technology experience.
- Knowledge of WiFi troubleshooting, WiFi Network Design, security policy requirements in a HIPAA environment preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced, quickly-growing startup environment.
- Willingness to work on a 24/7 shift basis. The primary shift will be the Night shift (Bangladesh Time).
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 23:05:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!