Vacancy for the Post: Network and System Support Engineer
Job description: Job Context
Green University of Bangladesh (GUB) is one of the leading private universities in the country. We are looking for a Network and System Support Engineer, who will be responsible for the planning, designing, setting up, developing and maintaining computer networks within university campus or between campuses. He will provide computer hardware and network related supports to the university and troubleshoot any problems that arise in networks and systems. He has to do any IT related job that will be assigned by the authority of Green University of Bangladesh, to apply aspiring to be a part of Green Family, in the following discipline:
- Provide IT supports for desktop, laptop and other IT devices (Printer, UPS,
- Switch, Router etc.) to the end users.
- Able to work in Windows and Linux platform.
- Able to design and develop a full control & secure IT network for campuses.
- Installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Configure Cisco/ Mikrotik Routers, Switches, APs and other network devices and bandwidth management.
- Sound knowledge on Windows and Linux Server.
- Should have strong knowledge in the Wi-Fi network.
- CCTV System (IP Camera), attendance machine setup, configuration and monitoring.
- Capabilities of server setup, configuration and maintenance.
- Configure VPN and Tunnel in Mikrotik.
- Preparing and maintaining IT inventory.
- Preparing and maintaining proper documentation of related work areas.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) in BSc in CSE or IT
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in any ISP/Private university is preferable.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Dhaka – Narayanganj, Dhaka
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 22:33:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!