Vacancy for the Post: Network and Server Specialist
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Design & Maintenance secure Network Infrastructure for a Datacenter.
- Clear concept of DC and DR and setup accordingly.
- Analyse the requirement of hardware, software and network equipment in DC (Data Centre) and DRS (Disaster Recovery Site) and review the readiness of Data Centre (DC) and Disaster Recovery Site (DRS) for implementation of Centralized IT systems of the Company.
- Communicating with vendor to resolve critical problems, maintaining all the AIX/Linux/Windows servers in Data Center (DC) & Disaster Recovery Site (DRS).
- Concept of banking environment network is must.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Review the SLAs (Service Level Agreement) that were executed or waiting for execution with the different hardware & software vendors.
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network and overall system.
- Installation, maintenance and monitoring of mail, web, DNS, FTP, proxy, instant messaging and VoIP servers running on CentOS and RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux).
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Maintaining compliance and industry best practices such as PCI DSS, PA DSS & ISO 27001.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
- Preferred Professional Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker,Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA),Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Training/Trade Course: Checkpoint Firewall, End point Management and APT administration
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Cyber Security, Network Engineer/ Network Administrator, Network Security, Oracle Application Server, server security, System Engineer (Computer Network & System), Windows Server * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Financial Consultants, IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Age 33 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidies
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 05:57:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!