Vacancy for the Post: Merchandising Manager (Outwear) – Woven & Knit
Job description: Job Context
The Group has an integrated business model to offer multi-country and multi-product options to its customers worldwide.
- The incumbent is responsible for overall activities and outcome of the assigned Unit (deals with primarily Woven & Knit garments)
- Ensure detail follow-up of time line of each order.
- Ensure that fabric and accessories are available in factory at right quantity and quality as per set standard and time frame for production.
- Ensure that production is running on the required number of lines in the factory to meet production target, as per delivery requirement.
- Follow-up with team member with regard to the development of first samples and approvals to bulk production.
- Monitor overall activities of suppliers, quality checking of garments, commercial/shipping documentations, etc., to ensure smooth production and shipment.
- Must have very good knowledge of woven and knit garments.
- Must have understanding of fabric terms (Knowledge of all types particularly Woven & Knit fabrics).
- Ensure smooth communications with customers and suppliers.
- Assign tasks, oversee the activities and evaluate the performance of the team members.
- Maintain all kinds of reports pertinent to the unit activities, as required.
- Work at office
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed university.
- Technical qualification on Textile/ Fashion Design will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Buying House, Garments, Merchandising * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Buying House, Garments
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicant must have 7-15 years of hands-on experience dealing with garments and out of which, at least 5 years in managerial position in reputed companies.
- Must have excellent knowledge in Woven & Knit garments with capacity to handle renowned buyers from all over the world.
- Should have hands-on experience related to customer relations management, product and business development, costing for new inquiries, quoting and sampling for new buyers, etc.
- Should be able to work on own initiative under pressure with set target.
- Should have proven leadership and inter-personal skills with capacity to anticipate and provide solutions to the problems.
- Should be proficient in the use of computer including MS Word, Excel, Internet, etc. Expertise in SAP will be considered as an added advantage.
- Should be fluent in both spoken and written communications in English. Ability to speak Hindi would be an added advantage.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 22:21:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!